Palace of Hundred Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Palace of Hundred Lotus

Welcome to the Palace of Hundred Lotus, the best place to have a nice bath and to chat with exalts, spirits and even human beings... Meet amazing ExaltsCopyright White Wolf Publishing, Inc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character sheets NEW

Go down 
4 posters

Do you like the RPG character sheets of the forum?
oooh yes, absolutely, I love them, can I have another one?
Character sheets NEW Vote_lcap47%Character sheets NEW Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
crap crap crap crap, get rid of that shit, now!
Character sheets NEW Vote_lcap0%Character sheets NEW Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
uh... I don't care!
Character sheets NEW Vote_lcap0%Character sheets NEW Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Could be better but why not...
Character sheets NEW Vote_lcap7%Character sheets NEW Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Shut up! you servant of the mist!
Character sheets NEW Vote_lcap7%Character sheets NEW Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
PNEU! (for niko)
Character sheets NEW Vote_lcap20%Character sheets NEW Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
is that a serious question?
Character sheets NEW Vote_lcap19%Character sheets NEW Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Servant of the Mist
Keeper of the Chronicles
Servant of the Mist

Number of posts : 355
Player : Fabien
concept : Storyteller
nature : Architect
Registration date : 2006-02-27

Character sheets NEW Empty
PostSubject: Character sheets NEW   Character sheets NEW EmptySun 17 Sep 2006 - 13:14

hey, as you can see now, you have your character sheets attached to your profile, you can see them if you click on your profile and I'll be able to change them as we play.

It doesn't change many things for you except for one thing: you now have these stats displayed under your character avatar: willpower, personal pool and peripheral pool. It is easier for you to visualize where you are in these elements.

You can vote for the utility of these character sheets, if you don't like them I can suppress them if everyone is happy with that. VOTE.

Salut, vous avez maintenant une feuille de personnage dans votre profil, je suis à même de changer les éléments de cette feuille et donc de suivre l'évolution de vos perso. Parcequ'elle n'est pas très lisible nous continuons d'utiliser le système précédent (feuilles dans partie HP)

Ca ne change pas grand chose pour vous à part le fait que vous avez une barre représentant volonté et les atomes de quintessence sous les yeux sous vos avatars, plus facile à visualiser que dans les stats (hp).

Vous pouvez voter pour l'utilité de ces feuilles de perso, si vous ne les aimez pas, je peux les faire disparaitre si c'est ce que vous voulez. VOTEZ.
Back to top Go down
Silken Phoenix

Silken Phoenix

Number of posts : 40
concept : Prophet
nature : Caregiver
Registration date : 2006-03-20

Willpower:
Character sheets NEW Left_bar_bleue7/7Character sheets NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Personal pool:
Character sheets NEW Left_bar_bleue22/22Character sheets NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Peripheral pool:
Character sheets NEW Left_bar_bleue45/45Character sheets NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)

PostSubject: Re: Character sheets NEW   Character sheets NEW EmptyMon 18 Sep 2006 - 21:23

I'm not dead!!!!!!!

I do live in Yu-Shan for the moment, gathering help for my Circle's mates...

I will join you soon!
Back to top Go down
Rêves Souillés

Rêves Souillés

Number of posts : 2
Player : Trop près
concept : Corruptrice
nature : Hédoniste
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Character sheets NEW   Character sheets NEW EmptyMon 18 Sep 2006 - 21:27

Juste un petit message mes mignons pour voir mon avatar et ma signature !

Je viendrais vous hanter sous peu...
Back to top Go down
Rêves Souillés

Rêves Souillés

Number of posts : 2
Player : Trop près
concept : Corruptrice
nature : Hédoniste
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Character sheets NEW   Character sheets NEW EmptyMon 18 Sep 2006 - 21:42

Sussure à l'oreille du Ghost de la machine:

N'oublie pas ma signature petite chose, tu ne veux pas t'attirer les foudres d'une femme telle que moi...

Un petit effort et tes souffrances prendront fin, la vie de l'autre côté du voile te tend les bras, une vie bien plus passionante que celle des esclaves de Création !
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Number of posts : 9
concept : Itinerant Monk
nature : Paragon
Registration date : 2006-06-13

Willpower:
Character sheets NEW Left_bar_bleue6/6Character sheets NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Personal pool:
Character sheets NEW Left_bar_bleue14/14Character sheets NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Peripheral pool:
Character sheets NEW Left_bar_bleue20/20Character sheets NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Character sheets NEW   Character sheets NEW EmptyTue 19 Sep 2006 - 0:36

Does anyone want to start a new exalted campaign that I can play?

I would really like that, I know it is hard to introduce a Dragon-blooded but could be a good character!!!!

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character sheets NEW   Character sheets NEW Empty

Back to top Go down

Character sheets NEW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Palace of Hundred Lotus :: Conversations OG (out of game) :: Rules and precisions-
Jump to: